viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

Why I study Journalism?

If he was not managing to be a football player, he would be a journalist. It is the
second passion that I like. It is a combination between the fantasy and the reality that allows me to penetrate several topics and to help many people. I believe that as García Márquez said " it is the best trade of the world ". I chose journalism because I feel that advertising does not have all the personal benefits of my career. Journalism helps the persons, journalism denounces irregularity, journalism entertains.
I like the sports journalism, because it brings me over to my great passion since is the football and of one or another way keeps me connected with the history and the sport.
The Journalism is the cultural reflection of a country and opens the mind us for the
world. Today more that never I like to read and to write.
I dont understand the people who resigns the Journalism. I like so much and I believe
that it is what really matters. More than the money, more than the power. To be a
journalist it is necessary to have passion. by Felipe Leiva

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario